바로가기 메뉴


주요메뉴 바로가기
왼쪽메뉴 바로가기
본문 바로가기
하단메뉴 바로가기

글로벌 메뉴


  • Add to Favorite
  • Text size   expansion 100% reduction
  • sitemap
  • site go

주 메뉴


Gwacheon City

좌측 메뉴


콘텐츠


Gwacheon Hyanggyo

퍼갈곳을 선택하세요.

버튼을 클릭하시면 해당 SNS페이지로 이동합니다.

  • 트위터 퍼가기
  • 페이스북 퍼가기
  • 주소복사

닫기

home Home >Tourism > Around Mt. Gwanak > Gwacheon Hyanggyo  인쇄 퍼가기

Gwacheon Hyanggyo image

Gyeonggi-do appointed Cultural Material No.9

Gwacheon Hyanggyo was originally built on the foot of Mt. Gwanak in 1398 in the 7th year of King Taejo, but it was moved and reconstructed to the present location in 1969 in the 16 years of King Sukjong after several fires and for the number of students was decreased. It was called Siheung Hyanggyo as it was once included in Siheung-guen (1959), and restored its original name Gwacheon Hyanggyo in 1966 by the approval of National Confucian Academy.

- 18 Jahadong-gil, Gwacheon-si (☎02-502-2944)

하단메뉴